I am growing fresh herbs in my kitchen right now, and I decided to use the cilantro and parsley to garnish this salad. Cilantro detoxifies heavy metals from the body, while parsley helps relieve bloating, improves digestion and is high in anti-oxidants.
- 2 cups coleslaw
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, cut into strips
- 2 large garlic stuffed green olives, sliced
- Fresh cilantro and parsley to garnish
- Pink Himalayan sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
Combine everything in a bowl and garnish with the parsley and cilantro. Enjoy!