- 1 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1 tbs carob powder
- 1/2 scoop Vega vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 2 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- 2 tbs unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- Small handful of Enjoy Life dairy free small chocolate chips
Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then mix in all of the wet ingredients. Like I said before, I didn’t measure so you may need to add a little more maple syrup or a drop of water so it’s not too dry. Roll into small balls and then coat them in coconut flakes.
Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet in the freezer for 2 hours and then transfer to freezer safe container.