Lemons, blueberries, and mashed banana make these a delicious, filling breakfast. If you have been wondering why my last two posts have contained lemon, it’s because I bought a 5 lb. bag of them! I am trying to branch out and use them in recipes rather than in my daily lemon water. If you love pancakes, then you need to try this healthy version that I just made.
- 2 cups oat flour (if you don’t have oat flour, you can take regular oats and put them in your Nutri-bullet and make flour!)
- 1 Tbs baking powder
- 1 Tbs ground flax meal
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1¾ cups Silk Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbs So Delicious Vanilla Cultured Coconut Milk
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 Tbs of coconut oil
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix in the almond milk, banana, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and cultured coconut milk. Then, add the blueberries and fold them in slowly so your pancakes don’t turn purple, unless you want them to!
Heat iron skillet on low heat and put the coconut oil on it, scoop pancake batter mix onto skillet and cook on very low heat for about 5 minutes on the first side, then flip, cook for another minute.
Drizzle with pure, maple syrup. Eat mindfully and taste each of the flavors in the pancake, your mouth will thank you!